The City's Water & Wastewater Department is primarily responsible for maintaining the water lines located within the City limits.
Their duties include:
- Installing Water Taps
- Installing New Water & Sewer Mains
- Repairing Water Leaks Up To The Meters
- Maintain and Inspect Water Plants, Towers & Wells 2 Times A Day Everyday
- Performs All State Required Lab Tests
- Personnel In These Departments Are Required To Obtain Their Operator's License In Order To Perform Specific Duties.
|Wastewater Treatment Plant
|CALL BEFORE YOU DIG !
Click HERE for more information about Dig-Tess.
Contact City Hall @ (361) 293-6321 for Water & Sewer Line Locates.
|808 Hwy 77-A South
PO Box 738
Yoakum, TX 77995
Phone #: (361) 293-6321
Fax #: (361) 293-5589